Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary Russ and Annie!

This is a little late! I missed Annie's birthday back in January, so I thought I'd combine it with Russ and Annie's first anniversary in June! But, then I missed their anniversary, too, so here I am, five months later, finally getting it posted. (If I'd have waited two more months, I could have started over and used it for Annie's next birthday!) Oh well, better late than never. Happy Birthday and Anniversary (Annie) and (Russ and Annie)!
These pictures were taken at Sasha and Jason's reception in August 2007, by Kristi. Annie has always been photogenic. Her expressions always make be smile.


This picture showed up on Annie's blog after a trip to San Francisco, maybe near the Golden Gate Bridge? Hmmmmm.....


I love this picture with the Logan temple in the background and Russ's hand in his pocket.

I also missed Russ's birthday in June, so I'll insert this picture, wishing him a belated happy birthday, as well!

We took this at the petroglyphs about a mile from our house. In case you can't see, Russ is pointing to a couple etched in the stone. Amazing to think that these two and those two were in the same place with all those years between them!

This is one of my favorite sisters pictures! It was taken outside the Denver temple.
What a beautiful daughter! I am very lucky to be her mother. She was probably my easiest child to raise and she continues to bring joy and happiness to our lives. I admire her many talents...she has immagination and enthusiasm, strength of character and testimony, patience and drive; she is both tough and tender. I am so grateful that Russ has come into her life. Even after such a short time, it is hard to remember her without him. I love you, both!

3 comments:

Aspen said...

What???!! She was probably your easiest child to raise? I can't believe that you would say that. I was an angel that never questioned authority and always did exactly as I was supposed to. And all of my other siblings were also perfect.

Annie said...

Thank you, Mom! That was so sweet and very unexpected. I've never seen those pictures from Sasha's reception before, nor do I even remember them being taken!

Also, a HUGE thank you for all the wonderful things for our Christmas store. My difficult students have turned into little angels so they can earn money. There are so many great things they want to buy.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me!!!...but im pretty sure i was the angle of the family...they never had any problems with me...i was the obedient one in the family....