Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cheking in with the Kids!

We are on our Caribbean Cruise! I have tried to e-mail my kids, but I can't seem to make the connection. Anyway, since I told Mickala to check in everyday, I hope she thinks to check the blog, instead. It's been great fun, but today we missed the Grand Cayman Island because the weather was too bad. Yesterday, we were in Jamaica and it poured...buckets and buckets of liquid sunshine. So far, I have parasailed, done the zipline, the Jamaican bobsled and a beautiful airiel ride. Pictures and the full story to come later.

7 comments:

Aspen said...

I'm so glad that you found time in your busy schedule to stop and rub it in that you are somewhere warm! You really went parasailing? I hope you got pictures!

Annie said...

We're glad to know you're safe and having fun adventures!

Please take us next time; we're freezing here!

Anonymous said...

parasailed, done the zipline, the Jamaican bobsled and a beautiful airiel ride....I agree with Aspen...you better have pictures!!!

We hope you have a safe trip home. we miss you....

Package up some of that sunshine for us please..

Aspen said...

By the way, we told the girls on Sunday about our Disneyland trip and within about two minutes we had Sadie in tears. She is so SCARED to go to the haunted mansion, or any other ride in the dark. Watching the DVD only made her cry more. She is very happy that she will have her Grandma there to stay close by her and protect her from her mean mommy that will make her go in the haunted house.

Devin and Elisa said...

Linda, just a quick update. Our blog is now public without a password. You can go directly to http://web.me.com/calledawell2

~ Devin

ALL ABOUT US said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun give my mom and dad a squeeze for us. Tell them that they have a little grand daughter who misses them terribly! I have to tell her stories at night about grandma and grandpa on the BIG boat!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I hope you had a great adventure. I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all the stories.