Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whahoo! I Really Did It!

For those of you who youngsters who came to earth already knowing how to use computers, cell phones, digital cameras and the like...this will not be such an impressive post. But, for those of my generation or older, it truly is a monumental day. Prepare for the drum-roll......

What you are about to see is the very first picture taken on my Christmas camera! Understand that I did this almost entirely on my own. Kristi explained to me what a memory card was and showed me where it needed to be placed in my camera. She also told me about the cord that had to be plugged into both the camera and the computer. And Mike told me about the software disk I needed to install. But, I, ALONE, figured out how to charge the battery and put it in the camera and I, ALONE figured out how to take the pictures, and I also somehow figured out how to drop them onto the computer. What you are about to see is the very first picture I took on my camera.
TA DA!
Isn't she adorable!

And look at this handsome young man!

Quite the twosome, wouldn't you say!


Sweet little angel!


This is going to be fun!............

1 comment:

Babzanne Barker said...

Just adorable!! So cute, you can just guess by looking at them they must be related to my grandchildren. Way to go, Linda! I am impressed and truly do understand your excitement at mastering something so confusing (to people in our generation at least! Although Bruce would certainly be rolling his eyes if her were to read this! And probably Mike, too.)