Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our new favorite cookie

We received many wonderful treats from family and friends for Christmas (stay with me...I know it's the end of January). We were so grateful to be able to share our plenty with many missionaries, ward members and friends.






But, we were stingy with a few. I hid this box of cookies in the back of the fridge and forgot about them. (I know...seems impossible) I found them a few days ago and immediately opened the box to try one. Which brings me to the following question...




How do you spell heaven?

A-n-d-e-s---C-r-e-m-e---d-e---M-e-n-t-h-e---C-o-o-k-i-e-s!

There were only 12 cookies. Elder Merrell came in and tried one, too. I tried telling him that I was sure they were intended just for me, because my kids know I love the candies. Elder Merrell bristled up and informed me that the box had both of our names on it... and he took his second cookie. It was then that I had to impose a two cookie per day limit on them.

I think I better go home and check to make sure the rest of my cookies are still there.

P.S. We cannot find them in Samoa. (HINT)

3 comments:

Kristin. said...

I bought you those cookies!!!

Shopko. I found them at Shopko. ...in the Christmas section!

kristin.

Carr Family said...

Well I know why you can not find them in Samoa...Because they are NO WHERE! I have been searching for hours. They are made by tootsie roll. But are only made during the thanksgiving/christmas holidays. You can order them at Metro Candy and Nuts but they are on back order...but dont worry...I am on that back order list! Oh yes...I have also learned that they taste great frozen as well!

Linda said...

Our kids are the best!