Saturday, December 29, 2012

We had ourselves a merry little Christmas!

 
Everyone was here for Christmas!  All six of our kids, their spouses and kids.  We made some wonderful memories, and I even got a few pictures, although I am hoping that more will be posted by others on facebook or in blogs.  Here's a very quick look at what went on in the Merrell house.
 
 
Decorating gingerbread men for Santa

 I didn't have my camera ready for the actual shot, so these two hams recreated the scene!
 
 
 This is one of my favorite ever pictures of TJ
 
 
 Mary and Joseph with baby Jesus
 
 
 What a sweet little shepherd!
 
 
 Here come our wisemen!
 
 
 My favorite picture of baby Jesus!
 
 
 A beautiful angel holding a sleepy little star
 
 
 Another sweet shepherd!
 
 

Christmas morning with our four beautiful little princesses! (and it looks like one of Santa's elves is in the background!)
 

Oh my!  An armed Cinderella! 
 
After they all left to go home, we cleaned the house from top to bottom.  This was all that was left behind.  I miss those little fingers and toes already!

4 comments:

Kristin. said...

254All but the two solid white socks are Hudson's!

Annie said...

A crown, earrings, and a wand should be in that bottom picture!

Ramsi has been wearing her princess dress around the house pretty much non-stop since we got home, minus her missing accessories!

Linda said...

The earrings are history...but I retrieved the crown and wand from the playclothes upstairs!

Babzanne Barker said...

We got our little three-year-olds princess dresses too! Linda, we are so much alike!! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm sure everyone was so happy to be back together for Christmas after a two year break.