Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Best Christmas Stocking Ever!

I know that Christmas was over a long time ago, but there is something I just can't left unsaid. I had the best Christmas stocking this year! I kept thinking what a wonderful job Santa did this year; I knew that he had placed an order for some special candies, but I was completely surprised by some of the other surprises; those wonderful earmuffs that actually fit snugly the way I've always wanted ear muffs to fit, the vinal sign I admired at the Christmas craft fair, the authentic Mexican vanilla that makes my frosting taste so much better, the MaryKay lotion, the Love languages book that dad and I can take on our trip to Jamaica,, the anti-fog goggles to use when we go 4-wheeling, the much, much needed pot holders, and the list goes on. Anyway, I just wanted to give Santa and his elves a big thank-you for a job well done!

1 comment:

Kristin. said...

We both know that if youre goin' to Jamaica... youre not going to be reading some silly book while youre there!!! But thanks for the thought!

kristin.