Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A great way to start the new year!

January is always a good month for me. I am more organized than at any other time of the year. So far this year, I have

  • started a diet and lost 4 pounds!
  • begun reading the Book of Mormon again
  • made a long list of goals for the year; one of them is to learn how to take and add pictures to my posts
  • changed the colors on my blog to something much prettier
  • scheduled a trip to Disneyland in January (quite a spur-of-the-moment event that came about when it started snowing for the umptienth time this winter)
  • made plans for February's Sweetheart Dinner and March's Enrichment meeting
  • discovered several missing ancestors on the familty tree

Not a bad start. I hope we all have a great 2008!

9 comments:

Annie said...

Ok, here's my guess: Dad and TJ were sleeping, you were cleaning the kitchen, Sasha was interested in a show, and Jason was too nice to tell her it was almost midnight. Correct?

Linda said...

You have 2 answers right!

Annie said...

I'm pretty confident that TJ was sleeping and Jason politely missed the ball drop. But now I can see clearly that Dad was cleaning the kitchen, Sasha was sleeping, and you were watching TV.

Linda said...

5 for 5!

Kristalyn said...

I'm so happy that you made a post! And congratulations on figuring out how to link other blogs on the right hand side! THat's so cool that you found some new ancestors! :) It sounds like your year has been pretty busy so far...and will probably only get busier!

Babzanne Barker said...

You got a lot done in the first month of the new year!! Way to go!

Babzanne Barker said...

I meant to say first week of the new year!

Annie said...

We hope you guys have fun on your trip. We are very jealous and want to go next time!!

Anonymous said...

OK....lets get one thing straight....I was awake at 11:45...we were watching John and Kate plus 8...but i had been up since six thirty that morning...with no nap!!!