Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random happenings in March

Mickala took a picture of our St. Patrick's Day dinner but she hasn't downloaded it from her phone to my computer, so I will have to wait to post that. We had the party early this year, so that Grandma and Grandpa Park could come.Jason and Sasha and TJ came, too. Last year, TJ was not too thrilled with the green dinner. We couldn't even coax him to eat his dad's deliciously famous dinner rolls. But this year, he was much more willing to try stuff. Unfortunately, the potatoes in my Irish stew were a little crunchy, but everyhting else was perfect, especially Jason's green dinner rolls. (Yum!)

As I said earlier, Mom and Dad came to see us after their visit to Denver. It was so nice to have them here for a few days. While they were here, mom got me hooked on American Idol. I had never watched it before, but now I have to tape it if I'm going to be gone! There is one young man (only 17!) from Utah who has a great chance of winning the contest, as well as a Mormon girl from Arizona (I think) so of course I am following this contest closely!

My next big project is our trip to Salt Lake for the annual easter egg hunt. We decided it was too cold and muddy in Vernal, so we're going to try the Wasatch front. The weather man promised sunshine. For the first time ever, all of us should be together, so I am really looking forward to this trip. Hopefully, there will be pictures to post when we get back.

3 comments:

Aspen said...

You watch American Idol now? I watched the first year and was so upset that I might miss an episode at the end if I went into labor w/Kylie. I'm proud to say, that was my last year watching. I did catch a few shows here and there while Vince and Meagan lived here. They will gladly talk AI with you...

Annie said...

Sadly, we could also contribute much to an American Idol conversation this season.

Babzanne Barker said...

Guess who got Grandma liking American Idol??!! My favorite thing I've read about it this year is that Brooke has a good chance of winning because she is very talented, and is a Mormon and "they tend to vote as a bloc." haha--probably true, too!