Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kristi! July 30, 2009

I know I am more than a few months late, but I could not let this special event pass by unmentioned.  Here's wishing you a belated but very  Happy 24th Birthday, Kristi!   


This is probably my favorite picture of  you, as a child.  I remember when it was taken.  I had recently had all you kids' pictures taken and yours had turned out awful.  So I went somewhere else for retakes.  I remember the photographer was amazed that the first pictures had been so bad.  He kept saying, "I don't know how anyone could have done a poor job taking pictures of this child...she is beautiful"  Of course, he was right!  




This is one of the few family pictures I have of us when you were the baby.  Fun times!
  



I am glad that you and Chuck went to the playground on the same day and time, so that you could meet.  Yours is a fairy-tale romance and I cannot imagine the two of you with anyone else.  How we love Chuck!





Do you remember when these pictures were taken?  Just before we went to the temple open house in Pocatello. 
That was a fun trip for us. Dad and I were glad you asked us to take you.




This was one of my favorite Christmas programs of all times!  It was  beautiful, one of the best Christmas pageants ever!


 
24 things I love about you...

  1. Your hair

  2. Your patriotism

  3. Your family values

  4. Your husband

  5. Your willingness to tend Aspen's kids...for extended periods of time

  6. Your wilingness to share your plenty with those in need...again and again and again...

  7. Your eyes

  8. The way you always return my calls quickly

  9. That I can always count on you to help me with computer projects...including...

  10. Mom's book

  11. The Park book

  12. That you love to dance in the rain

  13. Your beautiful singing voice...wish I heard it more often

  14. Your organizational skills

  15. Your love of pigs

  16. How much you came to care about "your girls" at Diamond Ranch Academy

  17. Your willingness to research things you are passionate about

  18. Your home decorating skills

  19. Your desire, ability and willingness to keep a balanced budget

  20. The way you support Chuck...did I mention that we love him?

  21. Your love of nature

  22. Your ability to keep a conversation going...with anyone

  23. Your laugh and ...

  24. I love that you are a photographer!

No comments: