Saturday, March 13, 2010

Zion's with Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad came for another visit in October.  We decided to take them to Zion's National Park.

Here we are at the entrance.

It was absolutely gorgeous up there!

 
I really love this picture I took of Mom as we were waiting for Dad and Mike to get back from a hike.  It's one of the prettiest pictures I've ever seen of her.


I tried to get a picture of a chipmuck as it hurried by, but my camera was too slow. (I seriously have a very SLOW camera!)


Just so you'll know that Mike was with us, too!

2 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

That is a beautiful picture of Mom! She might even like it enough to forgive you for posting the one of her and Dad and you at the beginning of the blog! (It is so hard to get everyone smiling!!)I'm glad you had such a fun trip, and I'm truly jealous of your great weather. We have actually had spring here this past week and it is truly like a breath of fresh air. And did I mention it's snowing outside right now?????

Katie said...

That's a great picture of Grandma!