Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Birthday and a Prima Ballerina!

This year, my birthday was observed with very little fan-fare.  Mike got me a delicious cake with the frosting I love and "just the two of us"  enjoyed it very much!


I received lots of cards, gifts and phone calls.



And, with some of my birthday money from Mom and Dad, I bought this purse!  I have enjoyed it for the last five months and frequently think of them when I am using it!

Shortly after my birthday, we made a trip to Salt Lake and got to spend some time with Vince and Meagan and Brooke.  They took us to dinner at our new favorite resturant, The Cheesecake Factory.  All this time we thought they only served assorted cheesecakes!

Brooke is adorable!

I got this amazing picture of Vince holding Brooke's feet as she stands...she is only 4
 months old in this picture!  I  think she looks like a prima balerina!

Souths came over to Vince and Meagan's for Sunday dinner and I got some more cute pictures. That's Kylie up in a tree ...what a little monkey!


Sadie really wants to climb that tree, too!

Brynlie is happiest with a full tummy...I love the color of her eyes!

And here's Aspen...looking great at 30!

Brooke is laughing at Grandpa Merrell.

From there, we went to a Greek wedding... Mike's good friend from Crown Pawn was getting married.  I wish I had some pictures to show, but we didn't get any taken. 




We did, however, get a picture of this...my niece's first born baby Lyla ,who, in the nearly six months since this picture was taken, has got to be the most photographed and  blogged-about baby in the history of the Park family!  If I knew how to do the link thing, I'd link you to their blog, but you'll just have to take my word for it.
September was a pretty great month!

No comments: