Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moving Reems, August, 2009

In August, Chuck and Kristi closed on their new home in Logan and we went up to Hyrum to help them move.  As a surprise, Sasha came down fromVernal and brought Taylor with her.  I was thrilled when Taylor remembered me!  She didn't want me out of her sight.  I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but the only pictures I got were of Taylor and me! 



No pictures of the cute front steps, or of the huge back yard, or of the scary basement...just me and Taylor...


Well, you can see boxes in the background and a tiny bit of the carpet...


And there's the Smurf doll that was a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Park years ago...


But, sadly, no pictures of the new Reems home. 
So sorry...

so sorry...

but you have to admit...

I DO have my priorities straight!

No comments: