Saturday, March 13, 2010

Park Family reunion, July 2009

And this brings me to the last "catch-up" post.  The Park family reunion last July, 2009!  I did not get very many pictures taken because we were a little preoccupied with keeping things running smoothly.  But I have such wonderful memories of this reunion!  So many people came that I had not seen in many years.  It was great to see some of Wanita's family there, and Uncle Marvin's family.  (I don't remember seeing Kim since before she was married!)  I have great memories of delicious food that Mike was largely responsible for making happen.  I am so greatful for a good husband who has always supported me at family events.  His family does not get together like the Parks do, but he always jumps in with both feet to make sure things get done and we all have fun.

The reunion was held in Lava Hot Springs, down in southeastern Idaho. Our main camp was at the Ranch Inn, with others staying at nearby motels.
One night, we rented the Community Center and had a great dinner of Ribs, corn-on-the-cob, coleslaw and anniversary cake.  The evening was a great success.
This was the Bus Park family picture.  Mickala and Will had to leave before we got the picture taken, but I think that everyone else that was able to come for it is in this picture.  I left the reunion exhausted, but happy.

No comments: