Saturday, March 13, 2010

October Conference Weekend with the kids

We were thrilled to have some of the kids come for Conference weekend... 


...as well as someof the grandkids!




After the Saturday morning session, we made a quick trip to Family Fun Fiesta for some serious race track driving...

I want to record something sweet that happened while we were on the race track.  I know that some of you believe that Vince is extremely competitive by nature,and you are right.  He gets it from his dad, as do most of his sisters.  But what many of you do not know is that he is also sensitive and charming at times.  He gets that from me!  Although I was having a pretty good time out there on the track, my driving skills were not up to the rest of the family's which meant that  I was often driving by myself after everyone had passed me by.  Did any of you notice that Vince deliberately held back on one occasion, so that I would have someone to race with?!  What a wonderful son!


After the race cars, the kids got on the water boats and did a great job of soaking one another.  (The picture at the top of this post was taken right after they got off the boats!)
Is that Mickala ducking out of the way?!



Here's Sasha working on her batting skills!


Later on that night, we got the hot tub going.

Taylor loved it!

Annie's already recorded this on her blog!

We had lots of time to visit...

I almost forgot to add this picture!  We took it at Tuocahn when we went to the Farmers' Market early that morning.  We thought it fitting to have Annie in the Annie spot! 

I'm glad the kids got to come.  We had a wonderful time.

No comments: