Thursday, March 24, 2016

Diana's dream

Diana Jean, who is named after her Grandmother, Barbara Jean gave me permission to share a dream that she had just a few days before mom died. 


In Diana’s words… Last night I had a dream that we were able to go to a big house where we could see family members that had passed away. When we were walking through, grandma appeared but she was kind of blurry like she wasn’t quite there yet. Sitting right next to her was her mom and she was holding grandma’s hand really tight and helping her to understand where she was. I remember thinking how good and young both grandma and great grandma looked and that they were happy...


I think Diana’s dream beautifully captures what I believe …It is my firm conviction that we lived as spirits before we were born, that we shouted for joy at the chance to receive a physical body and gain earthly experience and that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we will all return to live with Heavenly Father again. The divine plan of happiness enables family relationships to be perpetuated beyond the grave. I know I will see my mother again, and that her mind and her body will be perfect.

No comments: